February 10, 2012

So many things to update everyone on!

I saved the Oaxaca update for after we got home back in January, but so far I have failed to make any progress on it. Mexico has decided to throw all it could muster at me in the course of 3 short weeks. Between multiple illnesses, nutrient deficiencies, guests, casa disasters, relentless repairs and finally starting to work down here, I just haven't had the energy to even think about all the work that goes into putting a Oaxaca update together. Things are finally starting to look up and although I have loads to do today, IT'S RAINING!! Rain is uncommon this time of year, but we are very excited because it is exactly as winter should be for us Californians: wet with light rain for hours and days on end. As it is incredibly wet outside, I'm going to put off for tomorrow what I don't have to do today :)

Check out our Projects page to see Nathan's finished 'Self Portrait'. AND he's already working on another piece...photos should be up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment